Furniture purchasing for Universities in England and Wales is changing. The NEUPC (North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium) have joined forces with seven purchasing consortia in the UK to create the largest HE furniture framework available nationally.
zioxi are delighted to have been chosen as the top ranked supplier in Lot 2 – IT & AV furniture. This lot includes AV furniture for collaborative learning spaces, Integrated IT furniture and associated accessories. zioxi are experienced in supplying furniture to Universities nationally and this appointment recognises their expertise in this sector.
This Framework was tendered on behalf of members of the following organisations:
- NEUPC (North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- SUPC (Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- LUPC (London Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- NWUPC (North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- HEPCW (Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales)
- APUC (Advanced Purchasing for Universities and Colleges)
- CPC (The Crescent Purchasing Consortium)
- TUCO (The Universities Catering Organisation Purchasing)